PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Saddest Day Of My Life....

Well I really feel bad not keeping up this blog better then I have. I'm funny if I tell you I'm going to do something I'm going to do it so people that don't keep their word really gets to me..lol.. But let me bring you up to date on somethings that has been going on in my life.  On August 5th I got a phone call I will NEVER forget and I mean NEVER and it was my Mother calling to tell me she thinks my Dad had died while taking a nap (PTL how peaceful was that) and when I got there she was so right and that was the saddest day of my life.  I really could not believe what I was seeing my poor Mom who was so in shock and also my Brother and I..... Dad was gone FOREVER never again will I get to call him, talk to him or tell him I love you Dad one more time.  Well until we meet again in Heaven!! PTL  He was a great person and Dad to me and my Brother. He was 80 years old a hard worker and provided for our family with all the things we needed maybe not all the things we wanted.  But that was ok too wish things were like that now in this world as my kids are spoiled and its our fault.

So with all of that being said we are trying to get back to normal we miss Dad so much but understand its not our choice to pick our time on this earth and it was his time to go and meet Jesus.  Mom is doing good she's the strong one in the family she said its just lonely being there at the house with know one to talk too sometimes especially at night time.  Just keep us in your prayers as we head into the holidays without him here with us. And his birthday is Dec.30th.  He'll be having desserts for all the holidays and birthdays I feel sure if you really know my Dad/PaPaw! RIP Daddy and we'll side you on the other side. Whosoever...John 3:16



Dad at his 80th Birthday Party!




























































2 comments:

  1. Praying for you guys during the holidays:) A huge reminder for us all....LOVE your family and friends, tell them every day. We are not promised tomorrow. He will be missed but remembered daily. Love you and your family Carla and I thank The Lord for having you in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww Thanks Tammie you made me tear up reading this sweet comment and so true. It will be a different year for the holidays but I'm grateful for the time I did have with him.
    Love you and your family!

    ReplyDelete